Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Rogr

2 posters

Go down

Application Rogr Empty Application Rogr

Post by YorkYork Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Hey Hey everyone,

hereby my application for a slot in your guild "Unforgiven"

Character Name

Rogr

Level, race, spec and class

My main character is an Orc elemental schaman at currently lvl. 100

Current equipped Item level

527 ( One Slot still MoP gear ( bad personal loot luck, working on it ))

Age and occupation

25, student

Geographical location

Enschede/Netherlands ( German citizienship )

Reason for my choice of character and class

I do highly love playing my schaman. My priority is hereby on Elemental as a ranged DD. What I do love about this class is simply its playstlye/easy rotation. In addition I chose for this class because of its high raid utility. Another benefit comes with the possibility to switch to my second spec as a Healer. Sometimes I love switching to this spec as a kind of variety. Of course it will be always possible to switch between those two whenever needed.

Other raid characters

As twinks I currently got a lvl 90 mage, paladin and druid. If needed it is no problem to level them and equip in a short period of time, however my main focus remains and is right now on my schaman.

My current professions

I have maxed herbalism and mining and I could contribute the gathered resources to other players if needed. But right now I am thinking to max engineering and jewelry.

Currently installed addons

Bartender, DBM, Bagon, Skada, TMW, weak auras and my rare finder.

Previous guilds

I have been in non phixion at classic and TBC, slides into sin WotlK and exilium in Cata and MoP. All mentioned guilds are/were located at the german Server eredar. For the launch of WoD I joined a swedish guild where I did not remain long because the majority of the guild members did transfer to another server.

Current guild

None

Expectations for Unforgiven

I am looking for a nicely and comfartable guild envoirment where players help each other and learn from each other and improve the game experience. From what I have heard about Unforgiven these criteria match very well

Capeable of vocal communication through TS?

No problem at all. I have both a working headset and the required software

How do you handle criticism?

As long as it is appropriate I am very happy about it. When I fail at something or do something wrong I gladly accept advice for improvment.

Are there any current Unforgiven members you do know?

No

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?

Since I am a student I have the liberty to chose when I´d like to game. This is especially no problem in the evening/night hours.

Summary about my background

I did always enjoy online gaming. World of Warcraft has thrilled me over a long period of time. I love the opportunity to meet new players and achieve in game relevant accomplishments with them.
I am generally spoken an open person who wants to make the most of a game what in the end game content requires player communication. My ambition for the present raid content is great and almost inexhaustible.

When ever I am not playing WoW I love to go out to explore nightlife or do competitive badminton.

Where did you take note about our recruitment?

I was looking for a new suitable guild anyways. And a friend of mine told me about Unforgiven  and I thought that this could be a nice place to be for my character.

So far so good. If any questions remain feel free to contact me ingame. I am also open for a conversation on Teamspeak.

kind regards

Rogr

YorkYork

Back to top Go down

Application Rogr Empty Re: Application Rogr

Post by Berry Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you for your application!

We are currently quite crowded to start raiding, as we have about 28 people for the team, though many are on trial. I will discuss your application with my officers and see if we have a spot or not.
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YorkYork Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Thank you for your fast respond!

Of course I´d be happy to be part of your raid team and a spot.

But it would be great for me If I may join the guild without having the possibility of raiding in the begining, just to have a nice guild to be part of and play together.

YorkYork

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 am

So you are applying for a social spot rather than a raiding spot?
Berry
Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YorkYork Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Not at all! The intention remains on being a part of your raiding team.

However if a raiding spot in the first place is not available I´d accept a social spot as a kind of waiting time period for a raiding spot.

This would give me the oppurtunity to get to know with the guild members etc.

YorkYork

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:34 pm

I just spoke to my officers and you are free to join as a social for now. The raid will be released on 3rd december and the wednesday after that we will have more information about how many raid spots are open.
Berry
Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YorkYork Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Hello,

these are great news! Who can I contact ingame for an invitation?

YorkYork

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Anyone with rank raider and up can invite.
Berry
Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum