Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: application of Serara

2 posters

Go down

Declined: application of Serara Empty Declined: application of Serara

Post by Serara Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Character name:Serara.outland. I can change server and race anytime
Level, race, spec and class:100, night elf, resto, druid
Current equipped item level:653
Age and occupation:17, none
Geographical location:Sweden
State the reasons you chose your current class and spec: I play Resto druid because i think its fun and fairly easy
Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.
Your current professions: Skinning
Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:http://gyazo.com/04fdd6ec65e03a13364c164183e90039
State your currently installed addons: Dbm, gtfo, miksScrolingBattleText, OmniCC, quarts and tellmewhen
Previous guild(s):Infamy
Current guild:Riksdagen
State your reason for leaving your current guild: To casual
State your expectations of Unforgiven:I excpect it to be a fun and good guild
Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak? Yes
How do you handle criticism? If its constructive criticism i try to listen and learn.
Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know? Mewzy
Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?Yes
Give us a summary of your background and interests:I dont do much than play computer games etc because i got laid off most of the sports teams i was in because i had a lung infection which made me not be able to do sports for about 15 weeks
Where did you take note of our recruitment? From a friend

Serara

Back to top Go down

Declined: application of Serara Empty Re: Declined: application of Serara

Post by Berry Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Thank you for your application and my deepest apologies for the delay in reply. I have been on a holiday out of the country since the 20th.

I saw you have moved realm so I'm going to assume you have found a guild to join, unless you state otherwise.
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down