Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: application of Lephyaran

Go down

Declined: application of Lephyaran Empty Declined: application of Lephyaran

Post by Lephyaran Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Character name:
Lephyaran

Level, race, spec and class:
Lvl 100, Tauren, Restoration, Druid.

Current equipped item level:
ilvl 640

Age and occupation:
22, studying (master) and working.

Geographical location:
Madrid, Spain.

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:
I love to play healer. My adventure as MMO player started here, in WoW, some years ago (early BC), as DPS, but I discovered the amazing role of healing playing Rift, and when back to WoW, in MoP (left if earlier Cataclysm), I decided to level up this Druid, because had a great curiosity about it, and played with him till now, always as Heal.

Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.
Not really, got Paladin and Warlock at 90, but no time to level and get them raid ready atm. Maybe in a future I level up and gear my Paladin (as Holy of course)

Your current professions:
Currently, don't have main professions. Since they not provides raiding buffs anymore and don't care much about being rich, or craft stuff (I just buy things I need on AH) I deleted my professions in MOP (Tailor/Enchant). Yes, it maybe sounds radical.

As secondary professions got maxed up Cooking, and I'm leveling Fishing (currently at 330).

Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:

https://imgur.com/FP2hZPq

This screenshot is took after an LFR boss, Butcher. Not so relevant as healer because Dmg in LFR is really low, but is only one I got atm.

State your currently installed addons:
Recount, Decursive, DBM. I'm not a great fan of addons, tbh I don't like them and only use the essential ones.

Previous guild(s):
Orgrimmar Zeppelin Crew.

Current guild:
Nine Out of Ten Ready

State your reason for leaving your current guild:

Management for raiding is not good at all, they've got many players with bad performance and officers/rl don't worry about it.
People is not serious with raiding stuff, and tbh, progression is not great.

State your expectations of Unforgiven:

Guild with nice and fun people, but also serious with raiding stuff, to see all content in a good atmosphere.

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?

Yes, my English speaking is not Proficiency level, but I can communicate with people.

How do you handle criticism?

I accept critics of course, but always if they're constructive and helps me to play better or correct mistakes.

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?

No, just talked to Sedaw, to ask for information about the guild.

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?

Yes, no problem about it. I can promise 100% attendance (Excluding irl emergencies or special events, of course, I'm human.)

Give us a summary of your background and interests:

Videogames (MMO, shooters, MOBA, graphic adventure...), animals, music (metal, rock...), cooking, literature (sci-fi, history, fiction, fantasy...), wargames (Warhammer mostly).

Where did you take note of our recruitment?

I saw your recruitment post in official WoW forums, Ragnaros section.

As Sedaw asked me, I want you to know that I want to join your guild with Loktra (mage), although we write different application posts.

Thanks for your time guys Smile

Lephyaran

Back to top Go down

Declined: application of Lephyaran Empty Re: Declined: application of Lephyaran

Post by Berry Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank you for your application!

Right now we currently have enough mages in the group, so unfortunately that means you will not enter the group either as you play with your friend.

We wish you good luck in your search for a guild.
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down