Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application Hellenna, unholy DK

Go down

application Hellenna, unholy DK Empty application Hellenna, unholy DK

Post by Azerael Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Character name: Hellenna
Level, race, spec and class: 100, Orc, Unholy Deathknight
Current equipped item level: 630

Age and occupation: 32 years old and working as a security guard
Geographical location: Holland

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:
The deathknight has a nice combination of spellcasting with melee hitting stuff. next to that its a class with both a tanking and dps spec. The reason I picked unholy is because that is the current best raid spec.

Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.
I have a level 100 resto shaman with 670(ish) gear and a level 100 demo warlock with 650(ish) gear

Your current professions: I am running with blacksmithing and mining, changing mining to engineering later

Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:
I currently do not have a relevant screenshot ready...will update when I do

State your currently installed addons:
i run very little addons. I'm using bartender, DBM, skada, shadow unit frames and SPtimers.

Previous guild(s): I have been playing since vanilla so its a long list.
(short version up untill WoTLK)
vanilla - alliance prot warrior on bladefist and outland server (guild transftered)
TBC - alliance prot warrior on outland then changed to horde resto shaman on agamagan
WoTLK - this is where me and my brother joined Art of Perfection, this is where I met Styg and Zenithar.
As can be read in their applications, we did quite well untill we transfered to ragnaros server at the end of the expansion (UC elevator victims).
Cata - resto shaman/holy priest in UC elevator victims for the first raid tier. Quit the game after that for quite a while.
MoP - elemental shaman on Stormscale with friends but only started in 5.4 (SOO patch)
WoD - resto/ele shaman in souls of dignity and then status bro. Those guilds didn't work out for me.

Current guild: unsanctioned violence.
This is a dead guild which used to be for people from AoP and UCeV

State your reason for leaving your current guild:
My shaman is currently in Status Bro. The reason I don't want to be there is because the weird for of elitism in that guild.
Unsanctioned violence, where my dk is, is dead.

State your expectations of Unforgiven:
I expect little but I heard from Zeni that you guys are a nice group of people that progress mostly through heroic raid content.
I have no ambition to be in a mythic guild and raid 9 days a week.

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?
Yes I am
How do you handle criticism?
Like a boss Smile I always try to better myself.

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?
I think only Zenithar (or potato or whatever his char is called now)

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?
No, I will be able to raid most night but not always. My job consists of 2 night shifts on which i cant raid (which are random thur/fri/sat/sun). Monday and Wednesday are no problem most of the time

Give us a summary of your background and interests:
Background in short. I am married and have a 5 month old kid. I do archery and other then that go to a lot of Metal concerts

Where did you take note of our recruitment?
Zeni told me to get my ass over here Smile

Azerael

Back to top Go down