Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: application of Taurdrudd

2 posters

Go down

Declined: application of Taurdrudd Empty Declined: application of Taurdrudd

Post by Mogge95 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Progress ATM 7/7 Normal 6/7 hc
Character name:
Taurdrudd.

Level, race, spec and class:
100   Tauren Restoration Druid.

Current equipped item level:

Age and occupation:
19 Sheet metal worker.

Geographical location:
Sweden.

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:
Started out as hunter dps but grew bored with it and have been playing healer since, and the step up as healer presents a better and more fun challange for me
Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.

Nah wanna focus on my healing cuse I find it more fun.

Your current professions:
Alchemy and herbalism

State your currently installed addons:
Weakauras2, DBM, cliqui,Recount

Previous guild(s):
Had a 1,5 years break from wow so no relevent guilds to mention except for ''Collision'' as I dind't raid on this level that im now trying at (trying to get to mythic).  Have been in the guild collision and they helped me sort out with my healing after my long time away from wow but I have have it worked out now, just need some gear haha Smile

Current guild:No relevent guild at the moment

State your reason for leaving your current guild:
N/A
I left collision because I was a trial there and (im expecting to be it here to) but I did not get any gear due to that I was a trial and when I finaly had sorted out my healing they had found a new resto druid with mutch better gear so I got benched and thats why I left cuse I had no more chance of getting any gear at all
State your expectations of Unforgiven:
Well a good social, serious raiding guild that allows me to get gear so that I can improve my healing for the guild (kinda hard when you dont get gear Sad )
Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?
Yes
How do you handle criticism?
Constructive criticism I can take and adapt after but no fucking ''OH MAN STOP DOING IT WRONG''  Instead explain to me what I am doing wrong and I will most certainly lieasten Smile

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?
No
Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?
Yes

Give us a summary of your background and interests:
Played hockey and football for alot of years but the intresst vayned away and I wanted a life where I could party^^

Where did you take note of our recruitment?
Yes went to wowprogress and checked the recruitment list Smile

Mogge95

Back to top Go down

Declined: application of Taurdrudd Empty Re: Declined: application of Taurdrudd

Post by Berry Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you for your application!

Please add the questions you left out and include a screenshot of a relevant healing meter and/or a WoL report.

If you do not understand that trials cannot get loot due to the fact that if they fail their trial, it is wasted gear that could have been useful for the guild, then please do not expect to get in to any serious raiding guild.
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down