Unforgiven Ragnaros-EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet

3 posters

Go down

Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet Empty Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet

Post by Potato Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 am

Character name:
Cýphêr

Level, race, spec and class:
100,Human Destruction Warlock with Demonology off-specc(which i will most likely change to Affliction)

Current equipped item level:

Age and occupation:
24, Chef (or Cook in case you didn't understand the British English name for my Profession)

Geographical location:
Latitude: 42°38′53″ N
Longitude: 18°05′31″ E
Elevation above sea level: 52 m = 170 ft

Or in other words-Dubrovnik,Croatia

State the reasons you chose your current class and spec:
1.Destruction provides a steady dps and currently stands as the warlocks highest damage dealing specialization. Dps is there to do damage and it is not in my interest to do low damage. My interests lie in doing the most damage.
2.It isn't too complicated to play,but takes a bit to master,which is why i love it
3.Amazing for single to 3 target fights,but drops down considerably the more targets you have in a given fight. In my testing so far Demo and Affliction both perform a bit better for AoE then Destruction.
4.Low dependability on DoT tracking which is a double-edged sword since for low movement fights you can just stand and nuke away,but as you move a lot you lose dps.
5. Affliction because i love DoT's and it's one of my favorite speccs,plus doing tons of damage to lots of targets is fun.

Do you have any other raid-ready characters that you could/wish to use? If yes, please state character names, levels, races, specs and classes.
Zenithar,as of the moment of writing this application 98,Human,Fury/Prot Warrior
Zjon,91,Night Elf,Balance/Restoration Druid
Faculet,91,Draenei,Elemental/Restoration Shaman

I'll be completely honest here,i've tanked before for raids,i've dealt damage for raids,but in MoP only did i try to heal in raids,and that was mostly in Flex/LFR so i admit not being that great a healer,but i'm confident,given some time to practice and learn the class/specc in depth i could do very well. So basically any of those you need i'll powerlevel and gear as fast as possible to help out(if needed).

Your current professions:
Tailoring (654/700)
Enchanting (652/700)
Got lots of recipes from the tailoring building in my garrison,if you need any just ask.

Provide a screenshot of your UI and a relevant damage/healing meter:
https://i.imgur.com/FATqhSi.jpg
Yeah,didn't get any screencaps from raids,reason will be stated below in another title

State your currently installed addons:
ElvUI-My main addon,overhauling pretty much everything there is(honestly i'm disgusted by the blizzard default UI and could never play with it).
TellMeWhen-Icons for my Cooldowns and other useful Buffs/Debuffs.
Recount-So i can see which specc performs the best in a given encounter. Also use it to study,learn and improve upon past mistakes,because if you don't learn from your or other people's mistakes...you're doing it wrong.
MSBT or Mik's Scrolling Battle Text-Damage/Healing done/recieved which i've positioned to the sides of my screen to minimize disturbance during raids and so i have a better view of what's going on.
Big Wigs and LittleWigs-i used to use DBM but it's too vocal about stuff..."Run away little girl...run away!"....needless to say,that got annoying real quick so i swapped it for the "DBM where it doesn't yell stuff to you" version,a.k.a. BigWigs

Various other addons but they are not used for raiding so i suppose it's pointless to mention those....for those that do want to know-Auctioneer,Postal,Handynotes,Informant and Mapster;there...happy now mr. curious?

Previous guild(s):
TBC: Realm:Agamaggan,Faction: Horde
1.Shljivovitza-Guild comprised of people from the Balkans,the smallest guild i was in. After a short while i left due to truly chaotic raid times/days which were mostly completely random,not well organized but still accomplished something.
Raid Accomplishments while in Shljivovitza:
Karazhan Cleared
Realm:Agamaggan,Faction:Horde
2.Kitty Spins-Casual raiding guild which i joined after leaving Shljivovitza in hopes of raiding more seriously,but in a limited time-frame since i was still attending high school,so i raided 1 out of 2 days with them.
Raid Accomplishments while in Kitty Spins:
-Karazhan Cleared
-Magtheridon Cleared
-Gruul Cleared
-SSC-3/6 Hydross,Lurker Below and Leotheras the Blind
-TK-3/4 Void Reaver,High Astromancer Solarian,Al'ar,got some nice attempts at Kaelthas but never got him down.
-MH-3/5 Rage Winterchill,Anetheron,Kaz'rogal

After being more and more shut out from progress raids and pretty much being the black sheep in the guild because of one mistake i made i decided to leave for another guild.

WotLK:
Realm:Agamaggan,Faction:Horde
3.Art of Perfection-semi hardcore guild i joined at the end of BC and did some fun raids before heading into Wrath.The guild later on merged another guild with 50/50 guild control so we can progress in ToC and ICC on 25 man.
Raid Accomplishments while in Art of Pefection:
-Naxxramas 10/25-Cleared
-Obsidium Sanctum 10/25- Cleared   Note: 2 Drakes up prior to Ulduar release,later 3 Drakes
-Eye of Eternity 10/25-Cleared
-Ulduar 10-Cleared,All hard modes except Yogg 0 and Algalon
            25-Cleared Normal
-Trial of the Crusader 10-Cleared,All heroic except Anub'arak
                                 25-Cleared,All heroic except Anub'arak
-Icecrown Citadel 10-Cleared,All heroic except Arthas,had some tries but didn't go well.
                            25-Cleared,All heroic up to Sindragosa because frost bombs are hard to dodge apparently..
-Ruby Sanctum 10/25-Cleared Normal

Cata:
After some tensions from the last guild i was in and the dying server that Agamaggan was back then the AoP squad and myself decided to transfer away to a more densely populated server and make a new guild,also a couple of RL friends of mine decided to transfer to yet another server and faction change to Alliance,so i decided to split my characters apart,Zenithar,my warrior would be a Human henceforth and my Warlock,Cýphêr would remain an Undead.

4.a.UC Elevator Victims-Ex-Art of Perfection with a few new members added to the roster.
Realm: Ragnaros,Faction:Horde
Raid Accomplishments while in UC Elevator Victims:
-BoT-Cleared,i believe Halfus Wyrmbreaker on heroic only
-TotFW-Cleared
-BWD-Cleared up to Nefarian and they downed him aswell i just wasn't present there.

4.b.Sanity Not Included-Mainly RL friends of mine with some truly amazing people we picked up along the way.
Realm: Xavius,Faction:Alliance
Raid Accomplishments while in Sanity Not Included:
-BoT-Cleared,Heroic up to Cho'gall
-TotFW-Cleared,Heroic Council aswell
-BWD-Cleared,Heroic up to Maloriak

At this time i raided 6 days a week (3 days as Horde,3 as Alliance) on two characters,so naturally i got burned out very quickly and left the game for the rest of that expansion and would return only at the last patch in MoP

Mists of Pandaria
This time around my RL friends decided to convince me to return to the game,on a more populated server and re-creating the Sanity Not Included guild,namely Frostmane. We all joined very late in the expansion (a week before SoO hit live i believe),so we geared ourselves up on the Timeless Isle and did some "old" raids,namely MSV and Terrace of the Endless Spring,but after a few weeks most of my RL friends quit the game so i was left with over 5 months prepaid (which i was dumb enough to pay upfront for half a year) and no one to play with,but i said "f*ck it,i'll make it count!",so i left the guild and joined...

5.Sunmist-A RL friend of mine was an acquaintance of the GL and he vouched for me so we both joined and i did a few raids with them,but after realizing it's a guild organized around "appealing to the guildmasters ego" type guild,wether in game or RL i just left because i will not do favors and kiss someones a** just to get a spot to raid. Sure,i want to deserve a spot in a raidgroup,but not like this. Needless to say, i left the guild with a bitter taste in my mouth and utterly disgusted.

Realm:Frostmane,Faction:Alliance
Raid Accomplishments while in Sunmist:
SoO-Immerseus,Fallen Protectors,Norushen,Sha of Pride. After that i left the guild

6.Nevermind-A guild i applied to (with i believe a similar sized wall of text in the application as this one) after leaving Sunmist in order to raid because i deserved the spot and was a valued member. At first it was a bumpy ride with many new people joining,but after a few raids the core group was built and we raided and progressed nicely.Starting off as a Social member and getting the occasional raidspot because the guild still needed to find it's footing i quickly pushed through the ranks and got promoted to raider and raided with them.
Raid Accomplishments while in Nevermind:
SoO-14/14 Normal,2/14 Heroic with some 2% wipes on norushen due to taking 3 healers instead of 2 x/
After some time struggling to do more Heroic raids and my work making me unable to properly commit to raiding the raiding fell apart in the guild;some members left,some stayed and just did casual stuff with the occasional Normal/Flex run while waiting for WoD. I stayed with this guild until i joined my latest one....

7.Ekipa-Balkanian guild(oh,i guess i did go back full circle,didn't i? xD) with 8/14 SoO heroic progress before the nerf,so i applied because i could perhaps relive the "glory days" of my raiding (WotLK) with them.
Realm:Frostmane,Faction:Alliance
Raid Accomplishments while in Ekipa:
Highmaul- Kargath,Butcher,Tectus and Brackenspore normal. In total they did all up to Mar'gok on normal and only Kargath on heroic,which killed my hopes of achieving greater progress with them and which is the reason for applying here.

Current guild:
Ekipa

State your reason for leaving your current guild:
I'm still in it,though quite depressed at seeing they are not even close to the old AoP lineup in mindset or progress. Likewise,the guild isn't as it was advertised to me-"even while not raiding we do stuff together" which is only partially true,if you're in the "chosen few". I got picked a few times for challenge modes/heroics and the sort,but i dislike such "picking favorites",especially if you wanted to help out others get geared up to progress better...it's self-defeating in purpose. Also i didn't provide meters because i honestly didn't think i'd apply here until a friend told me about you,so i didn't think much of it,but if i happen to go Normal/Heroic via premade group finder,i'll edit this post and provide screens for that.

State your expectations of Unforgiven:
A fun,progress driven guild filled with funny people with whom i can see myself spending lots of time and not getting bored,while at the same time having good progress and doing crazy stuff.

Are you capable of vocal communication through TeamSpeak?
I'm not mute(no offense to mute people),so yeah i can,but i rarely speak unless i have to point something out("interrupting next" or "move out,you're standing in sh*t!").Mainly important information like you usually do when playing Arena matches with the odd joke/jab thrown at someone.

How do you handle criticism?
I didn't use to handle it well,but after realizing it's people trying to help me improve i welcome it,but please don't be too harsh....i'm a gentle soul x)

Are there any current Unforgiven members that you know?
Irimë,Styq or if you want me to name him by his original name-STYG/Kyloth.
I've also been told by the same gentleman that Ciria(formerly known as Enera/Enero/Kurwa) also tends to show up from time to time,and we've both been in the AoP squad so yeah,i know him too. Other then that,you're all complete strangers to me x)

Are you capable of showing up on our three raiding days, not including special irl events?
Now this is the biggest issue at this given moment for me. I've recently accepted a job offer by my former employer to work for him until new year,and now that i am currently working for him and he's being a giant Richard he only gives me afternoon shifts (15:00-23:00) and i very rarely get to work the morning shift,thus truly crippling me with being able to attend raids.

Only bright spot i see is the Sunday i have off and perhaps the Saturdays morning shift(not set in stone though),but once i fulfill my contract i'm free as a bird until the summer.

Now if you can accept me even as a Social member and allow me the OCCASIONAL raid if for nothing else to prove myself i'd be fine with that. It wouldn't be my first time i was accepted as a Social and bursted up through the ranks to full-time raider in a guild.

Give us a summary of your background and interests:
I'm a 24 year old Chef or Cook,however you want to put it...i Cook food for a living. No,i'm not fat....well,yes i'm slightly overweight but that's besides the point!
I am a nerd at heart and i'm not afraid to admit it. I am very committed to the things i'm passionate about,namely Food,creation of new dishes and presentations,working out,taking care of my cactuses,taking long walks while listening to music,reading Comics,playing RPG's,DnD,Magic:The Gathering,improving in every way possible and having fun. To prove my point,this past summer i worked for 3 weeks around the clock without a day off so i could get 3 days off,travel 500km away and cosplay at an event with some friends.

Where did you take note of our recruitment?
Styg told me you needed dps and well,since i've taught Styg how to improve as a dps warlock and as you already have the disciple,why not bring the "master" aswell? All jokes aside,he told me you needed dps,so here i am.

P.S.
Sorry for the enormous wall of text,but when i write an application i want to go to the greatest detail so you know with whom you're dealing with. Looking forward to your reply.

P.P.S.
Oh and yeah,in case you accept me,i have no problem transferring/faction changing my character(s) so there's that too x)

Potato

Back to top Go down

Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet Empty Re: Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet

Post by Berry Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Thank you for your application!

When is it that your contract will end and you will be available for all raid days?

Very pleased with the application, it has a lot of body!
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet Empty Re: Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet

Post by Potato Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Well my contract lasts for this month (december) so after new year's eve i'm free as a bird.
I know this might seem less then ideal,but as i mentioned before i'm willing to start off from rock bottom and work my way up (social and then rank up,if you guys do that kind of thing).
My main goal is to raid and have fun,and thus i chose you.

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Sorry for the wait!

We would love to have you in the guild. Please whisper anyone from raider rank or above for an invite.
Berry
Berry
Admin

https://unforgiven-eu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Styq Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Accepted: application of Cýphêr/Zenithar/Potato/Zjon/Faculet Brotato_e0b6f1_2028433

Styq

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Thank you very much. I'll transfer and faction change my warlock tomorrow and contact you once it's done. x)

Potato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down